At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
- No events
The Partnership for Change is pleased to announce the appointment of Sherwood Smith as Steering read more »
Please join us in congratulating our Project Manager Lindsey Cox on giving birth to a healthy read more »
All 270 Burlington High School freshmen will participate in the second annual Getting Real read more »
- "The path is torturous but the end is glamorous" @PennPosPsych says of deliberate practice #RFCVT14 #bsdvt @WinooskiLearns
- How educators can stay sane with research on grit: achievement = talent X effort #RFCVT14 #bsdvt @WinooskiLearns http://t.co/U4rHws9VNE
- Half of grit is passion. @PennPosPsych Angela Duckworth begins #RFCVT14 #vted #bsdvt
- .@VTEducation Holcombe reminds us, the words we use impact our students' decisions to take risks #RFCVT14 #vted #bsdvt @WinooskiLearns
- Prototyping a design process to create ILOs for senior seminar students #bhs thanks for space @bfp_news #bsdvt http://t.co/N1XCRDmfv3