At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
Reaching Global Competence: Take Aways from the ACTFL ConferenceReflections from BHS World Language Teacher Gissele Drpich after attending the ACTFL Annual Convention.
Student Consultants: A Midyear ReportIn an honest reflection of my Quarter 2, I felt like I had wasted away the quarter so I needed to revise my goals to be much more realistic.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
For the full article, please click here. As published in the Burlington Free Press on read more »
With funding from the Nellie Mae Education Foundation, the Partnership for Change has supported read more »
Click here for a printer-friendly, English version of this information Vietnamese read more »
- Best group of #Bhs folks at #p2vt #stuvoice #vted #family #bsdsquad thanks for a great time @yatstvt @ShelburneFarms http://t.co/Y4TmxKBEwH
- .@WinooskiLearns & #bsdvt learning about pbgr, quick view transcript, #pbl w/ @BigPictureSB #p2vt #vted #stuvoice
- More students than adults at the #p2vt conference #vted #stuvoice http://t.co/czjBQjq1kY
- RT @SpectrumVT: At #bsdvt BHS where these student Sleep Out participants have raised $10,400 and still counting! Thank you! #btv http://t.c…
- RT @SpectrumVT: Great story on BHS's #SpectrumSleepOut last night! RT@WVNYWFFF Students Sleepout for a Cause http://t.co/JrEPbpdW5e #bsdvt …