At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
- No events
The Partnership for Change is pleased to announce the appointment of Sherwood Smith as Steering read more »
Please join us in congratulating our Project Manager Lindsey Cox on giving birth to a healthy read more »
All 270 Burlington High School freshmen will participate in the second annual Getting Real read more »
- New post on growth mindset by @BHS_9_Academy teacher @Nbcbtv http://t.co/4u7pBwUpUk Check back for insights from #bsdvt and @WinooskiLearns
- http://t.co/9P5OaHcc2Y Welcome back to school...are you ready to learn what's been up with #p4cvt supporting #bsdvt and @winooskilearns?
- Ice Cream Social @CCV_VT @HalColston1 & @WinooskiiLab teacher Will Andrews talk up #p4cvt @WinooskiLearns & #stuvoice community connections
- Great piece on how student feedback can help teachers grow. How can we elevate #stuvoice in #bsdvt & @WinooskiLearns? http://t.co/jOynBM3ia8
- .@WinooskiLearns Super gives the #p4cvt Steering Committee an overview of goals, ends, plans for WSD #scl #pbl http://t.co/70D7LZYpEh