At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
Go Green, Save Green: Energy Efficiency Design ChallengeThis year Burlington High School physics teachers Lisa Carpenter and Richard Meyer opened their classrooms to collaborate with community partners in order to make their energy efficiency units more relevant and rigorous.
At Play with DNA: The Burlington Barcoding ProjectStudents at Burlington High School got to play with DNA and move learning beyond the textbook for their Genetics class this year.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
The Partnership for Change is pleased to announce the appointment of Sherwood Smith as Steering read more »
Please join us in congratulating our Project Manager Lindsey Cox on giving birth to a healthy read more »
All 270 Burlington High School freshmen will participate in the second annual Getting Real read more »
- .@BHS_9_Academy welcomes students with hopes & dreams, scavenger hunt, schedule run through. How's it going @JFletcherVT @Nbcbtv @ErikaBTV?
- RT @BHSRegister: BHS Teachers welcome the Class of 2018! http://t.co/WFcdT8I3Qb
- #BHS partner teachers share their plans to work on #scl #pbl #stuvoice #coteaching learn at http://t.co/9XCXp1msCX http://t.co/UwNNfUbrTk
- RT @NellieMaeEdFdn: Hey #yli2014, looking to explain #studentcentered learning to friends? Check out our brochure that breaks it down---> h…
- RT @Kuroful_Kouhai: My personal thoughts on #stuvoice with @youthonboard #YLI2014 http://t.co/Dmj3g6i728