At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
Student Consultants: A Midyear ReportIn an honest reflection of my Quarter 2, I felt like I had wasted away the quarter so I needed to revise my goals to be much more realistic.
What do the Burlington School Board Candidates think about…In an effort to increase voter education about Burlington School Board Commissioners, The Partnership for Change and Channel 17/Town Meeting TV, asked all candidates to answer four (4) questions, each in 150 words or less. Their responses are published here, as submitted, with the permission of the candidates.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
For the full article, please click here. As published in the Burlington Free Press on read more »
With funding from the Nellie Mae Education Foundation, the Partnership for Change has supported read more »
Click here for a printer-friendly, English version of this information Vietnamese read more »
- Every parent should see these 5 @TED_ED Talks on #education http://t.co/KTVuR3BNON via @ErikaBTV @HelloParentCo #vted #edchat
- Let's support #p4cvt student consultant, Xander Long - listen to his poem and "like" it so he can win a scholarship https://t.co/djEZEGOIKj
- .@WinooskiLearns teachers kick off an afternoon of learning how GXs and content work together #pbl @NellieMaeEdFdn http://t.co/0rJbg50GzE
- Very excited for new @WinooskiLearns board member Mohamed Abdi to attend his first meeting tonight! #progress http://t.co/ebnpCfGpIp
- Kick off of the 1st Parent University class designed by @diengali and @BTVSchools After School #FamilyMatters http://t.co/1QHM7C90X9