At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE and bring Molly one step closer to winning $100K to support student-centered learning at BHS.
Let the Kids Take Care of ItToday we’re talking microaggressions, and while it’s not our first time, it’s our first time focusing specifically on racial microaggressions.
NGSS Practices in Action in Winooski Science ClassesHow do we change teaching and learning in science so that students have real and deep opportunities to engage in these scientific practices?
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
- No events
Big Picture Learning and International Network for Public Schools Proudly Welcome Hal Colston to the First Cohort of Deeper Learning Equity FellowsBIG PICTURE LEARNING AND INTERNATIONALS NETWORK FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS PROUDLY WELCOME HAL COLSTON read more »
Burlington and Winooski Continue Partnership to Redesign School for All Learners with Support from the Nellie Mae Education FoundationBurlington, Vermont – Three years ago, Burlington and Winooski School Districts partnered read more »
This was first published in the Burlington School District Spotlight Vol. 8. No. 1 on Sept. 2, read more »
- RT @HalColston1: On a exhibition review panel at the Met. Deeper Learning Equity Fellow gathering. Awesome! @partnershipvt https://t.co/zm…
- Parent University Empowers New Americans — at School | Education | Seven Days | Vermont's Independent Voice https://t.co/8aXvhHPj30
- New @BTVSchools super Yaw Obeng greets community members at @FlynnCenter reception https://t.co/UBHU1mcMCO
- Free Film Screening of Most Likely to Succeed Thursday Night at WMHS - https://t.co/X6RoVrGCk1
- Finding inspiration from place to enhance #dlsc15 @BTVSchools @WinooskiLearns #afterlunchactivityshouldbeoutside https://t.co/ufGnqNMGhE