At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
Student Consultant Q2 ReflectionReflecting on the focuses of my work as a student consultant through Quarter 2.
Community-Based Learning in the iLabiLab students are digging deeper into their projects. Students have spent the last few months researching their topics, reaching out to local experts, and getting used to the independent learning process.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
For the full article, please click here. As published in the Burlington Free Press on read more »
With funding from the Nellie Mae Education Foundation, the Partnership for Change has supported read more »
Click here for a printer-friendly, English version of this information Vietnamese read more »
- RT @WinooskiLearns: Jason Truong #GXChamp! He's got #AnalysisSkills, making sure that Community Meeting runs smoothly! #CTPS http://t.co/39…
- RT @WinooskiLearns: Lind Bronz-Russo, First Middle School #Winooski GX Champion for her excellent investigations skills! #CTPS http://t.co…
- Community meeting at @WinooskiLearns starts with dancing & music from @WinooskiiLab Will Andrews and band #stuvoice http://t.co/AhayNVJOKy
- #p4cvt steering committee-learning about partner teachers at #bsdvt and @WinooskiLearns amazing work for all learners http://t.co/v946Ymb1ES
- RT @samchaltain: Does a 21st century economy reward knowledge, or does a 21st century economy reward skills and habits of mind? #SOTU #just…