At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
Let the Kids Take Care of ItToday we’re talking microaggressions, and while it’s not our first time, it’s our first time focusing specifically on racial microaggressions.
NGSS Practices in Action in Winooski Science ClassesHow do we change teaching and learning in science so that students have real and deep opportunities to engage in these scientific practices?
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
- No events
For the full article, please click here. As published in the Burlington Free Press on read more »
With funding from the Nellie Mae Education Foundation, the Partnership for Change has supported read more »
Click here for a printer-friendly, English version of this information Vietnamese read more »
- Welcome Dr. Yaw Obeng to #BSDVT Greeting folks & kickin off the year with humor: http://t.co/iXfKuAy4kI #leadership http://t.co/q9W9VQ1ovF
- RT @802matthew: Sally, Riley, and Rainbow on student voice in budgeting. #YLI2015 @WinooskiLearns @partnershipvt http://t.co/54SGanqfVQ
- RT @802matthew: #YLI2015 Burlington - Winooski site team! @WinooskiLearns @partnershipvt #Vermontrepresents http://t.co/YaEPeNdfMh
- "Allies listen more than they talk and teachers should be kids biggest ally." -@AVAETC to #thebang2015 #howtotalktokidsaboutrace
- RT @gyoungvt: Its the #VTed crew representing at #thebang2015 @bigpiclearning http://t.co/jae5VYDLcB