At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
BHS 9th Grade Humanities Make the Shift: Heterogeneous Classes, Earned Honors, and Proficiency-Based LearningTeam teaching with a proficiency-based approach, using differentiated instruction with an earned honors option, bring an important shift to 9th grade humanities classes at BHS.
Cross-site Community Based Learning with Vermont Young PlaywrightsEve Berinati is no stranger to youth engagement, community based learning and flexible teaching and learning environments.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
The Partnership for Change is pleased to announce the appointment of Sherwood Smith as Steering read more »
Please join us in congratulating our Project Manager Lindsey Cox on giving birth to a healthy read more »
All 270 Burlington High School freshmen will participate in the second annual Getting Real read more »
- RT @ErikaBTV: Rapid prototypes to elicit feedback helps WHS staff YES AND / imagine possibilities w/ personalized learning. #dtk12 http://t…
- RT @ErikaBTV: "Rice suggests to best impact systemic challenges,design thinking should be practiced across schools and districts." https://…
- RT @raphaelstacy: If you missed tonight’s @partnershipvt iTeam meeting at BHS, you can still check out our work on #CBL so far… #VTed http:…
- Implementation Teams meet tonight: BHS | 6-7:30. Tonight's meeting will include a report out from each team. Join us! http://t.co/9fi8GpgeBQ
- A new way of grouping BHS students in 9th grade humanities can help all students succeed at high levels. Learn more: http://t.co/7hjPUFYldr