At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
- No events
The Partnership for Change is pleased to announce the appointment of Sherwood Smith as Steering read more »
Please join us in congratulating our Project Manager Lindsey Cox on giving birth to a healthy read more »
All 270 Burlington High School freshmen will participate in the second annual Getting Real read more »
- RT @lindseyacox: 33M for pre-k expansion in VT thanks @VTEducation @GovPeterShumlin and all partners http://t.co/ZQSjwpQutO
- .@BHS_9_Academy "writing down the walls" with Rajnii Eddins and Jeff Philly - writing/rapping on police brutality http://t.co/eaIQfLSv4x
- RT @ErikaBTV: Tonight and tomorrow! #bsdvt #btv Shrek the Musical at Burlington High School - http://t.co/hcctcfNxY4: http://t.co/OZnphPqhmO
- 2nd design meeting for independent projects for seniors at #bhs thanks for the space @bfp_news #stuvoice http://t.co/pHKuhdz3fR
- Finding common ground and charting a path forward - a framework with flexibility @VTEducation Holcombe and Chap Smith sum up #gmimperative