At the heart of the Partnership for Change’s philosophy is the belief that the talent and drive needed to move our schools forward lie within our communities. As a result, the Partnership seeks to involve as many stakeholders as possible in the remodeling of our schools.Learn more.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE and bring Molly one step closer to winning $100K to support student-centered learning at BHS.
Independent Study Experience – by Cai McCannBurlington High School senior Cai McCann shares her reflection on her independent study experience as a volunteer for the Bernie Sanders campaign in the Fall of 2015.
Winooski & Burlington Visit New York CityA reflection on the Partnership sponsored, two-day learning tour in New York City from Winooski junior, Thong "Key" Nguyen.
We will draw upon the collective wisdom of the students, teachers, parents and community members of Winooski and Burlington, Vermont in remodeling the public education system to align with what all young people need to thrive in a complex global society.
- No events
Big Picture Learning and International Network for Public Schools Proudly Welcome Hal Colston to the First Cohort of Deeper Learning Equity FellowsBIG PICTURE LEARNING AND INTERNATIONALS NETWORK FOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS PROUDLY WELCOME HAL COLSTON read more »
Burlington and Winooski Continue Partnership to Redesign School for All Learners with Support from the Nellie Mae Education FoundationBurlington, Vermont – Three years ago, Burlington and Winooski School Districts partnered read more »
This was first published in the Burlington School District Spotlight Vol. 8. No. 1 on Sept. 2, read more »
- RT @BHSRegister: Students thank Ms.Mellencamp for her years of service at BHS https://t.co/jXdqvH5JRB
- #SelfieExpert #BHS #SIS class #p2vt @BTVSchools @yatstvt https://t.co/thSsnMQVO7
- #BHS students contemplating #stuvoice at #p2vt lunch break @BTVSchools @yatstvt https://t.co/Bk1KLNZVIu
- STAR program at Northfield has 9/9 track record on grants written by students to support service learning projects @LukeFoleyVT #p2vt
- .@BTVSchools #BHS senior Katy explains agreements to #p2vt to start off the day #StuVoice @yatstvt @BHSRegister https://t.co/mMn4anQGD2